Originally Posted By second 70
I used the wiper tank on my hemi cuda and it works great. No one even knows it's being used for the overflow. The trick is you put the overflow hose on the bottom but you MUST drill an air hole in the the back of the wiper tank otherwise it will air lock. I drilled a 1/4 hole in the rear corner where it's under the hood pin mount so you can't tell it's there. No problems in 5 years of use even in 100 degree weather. You only need about 2" of coolant in the tank when cold and mine's about 3/4 full hot. Has never blown top off or overflowed. Good luck. Mike

I too would like to use your method of using the wiper tank for my 70 Cuda. Can you give some detail as to how you did that?
Did you use the Manual wiper tank with nipple at the bottom, or did you have to modify it? I don't know if the overflow hose will fit that nipple. I currently have an electric wiper tank.
My radiator overflow hose points out to driver side, how did you route your hose to the wiper tank?
I totally understand drilling the tank so vacuum will allow coolant to flow back to radiator.
Hope you see this and THANKS.