In the pic showing it on the trailer you can see what's left of the truck that started it all for me. A '76 D100 long box Adventurer Sport with a slant six/3 on the tree. I loved that truck at the time but in hindsight I spent every last $ and minute working on it. I cooked the engine the first winter by having the antifreeze too strong, then swapped in the 318 out of my Charger, then pulled it all for a 360 4 barrel and 727 that I built. Blew up the rear diff and parked it for an '86 D150 that I bought. I always wanted to swing a 440/833 into it but never got around to it. I'm looking forward to making this old girl run and move just to rekindle those feelings again. My poor old Charger is gonna get jealous one of these days.....

An '06 3500 QC 4x4 Laramie CTD with a 6.7 named "Frankentruck", an '80 W200 CC 440/435 yard truck, a Dakota, a Hemi Ram, and a bunch of projects....still working on resurrecting my '74 Charger after a 25 year hiatus for a "quick paint job"! Now a '78 D150 shortbox factory 440 to keep me occupied.