The only reason I think the rims were added is that the door sticker states 15x5.5 wheels and H78-15 tires in the load rating part. I would guess it had black painted steelies with dog dish caps being a Custom, but without some more documentation, just a guess. I'll snag some more pics today and get them posted if I get a chance. The way it sits now, the option list includes A/C, Tuff wheel, buckets/buddy seat, AM/FM radio, the chrome slot wheels, lower body moldings, rear face bar bumper, front sway bar...it has a rear slider but I'm pretty sure it's aftermarket. I thought the doors had been cut for aftermarket speakers, but looking closer at the wiring as it comes through the doors it looks factory. I guess that would match with the radio? Typical strange Chrysler stuff-rubber floor being a Custom but carpet on the back wall of the cab because of the seat option. The data plate was still on the rad support although it had broken free of the rivets and was stuffed under the upper edge of the grille. It has the #'s to match the door jamb sticker. I'm getting old and fat so I'm having a tough time getting contorted up enough to get the serial # stamping off the block. The AC compressor hides the ID pad up top enough that I can't get anything more than 8T440 off it. The VIN pad on the RH side of the transmission on the bellhousing is blank (anywhere else to look?) but the rail # says '78 400/440 long tailshaft truck although the date code puts it at late August 77 build.

An '06 3500 QC 4x4 Laramie CTD with a 6.7 named "Frankentruck", an '80 W200 CC 440/435 yard truck, a Dakota, a Hemi Ram, and a bunch of projects....still working on resurrecting my '74 Charger after a 25 year hiatus for a "quick paint job"! Now a '78 D150 shortbox factory 440 to keep me occupied.