Quote:

Thanks! Any ideas how much weight loss a change to Wilwood calipers will provide? What adapters do the Wilwoods require (part #)? Would an aftermarket performance rotor be worth running?
Do the performance calipers actually provide more clamping force than the stock ones?
What difference does a 2,75" piston make compared to a 2,6" piston?
A lot of Q's! I have read through a lot of threads around this but can't really find the answers I need.

IIRC, it's about 7 lbs/corner. Not sure though.

I had this exact setup on my '72 RR for about 7-8 years or so. Very happy with it. Plenty of clamping force for me (street driver), although I had power brakes at the time. Used my DC proportioning valve with the setup. I've since gone with Andy's Viper caliper setup, though I can't say yet how I like it, as the car's not done yet. I think I have a few pics of the old setup for eBay purposes. It'll probably be for sale next summer when I'm sure I'm happy with the new setup.

BTW, the Wilwoods don't have dust boots on the pistons, so they're not technically DOT legal. But I never had any problem with leakage or assymetric braking.