Thanks Gene! My racing days are pretty much over... I'm in family truckster mode now. I want a big boat that'll hold the family plus a trunk full, with style.I want enough power to pass on the t-way at 65-70 mph but not at 5k rpms! I want to be able to STOP the tank, too. I would prefer to be able to reverse the process if I ever want to take it completely back to stock, though. Like I said before, the more of these cars that get cut up and modified, the fewer there are to show future generations what they really looked, felt, and drove like. I love a good rod, don't get me wrong, but I prefer to save that treatment for basket cases. I played with the old Hemi idea, thinking it would be a relatively quick bolt in easily reversible mod, like swapping a small block into a 6 cyl A body. The "newer" stuff is where my experience lies....late 50's - 80's....That coupled with the fact I sold my last car when I got married almost 20 years ago....a LOT of companies products and technology has come and gone in the automotive world in that time!