Quote:

Thanks Moparmark, but that won't work either. The 5.9 magnum has notches in the flywheel that the computer reads, so I need to use its 143 tooth flywheel, just trying to find a bellhousing that will work. I don't want to hack up my tunnel and trans mount for a different manual trans. sigh. The search continues.

Okay, here's what you need to do. Hopefully your have the ability to engineer this. You need a truck bellhousing that fits the truck 4 speed trans. The one with bulldog first gear. That is the only bell you can use with the 11" clutch. Lucky for you the 833od and the truck trans. both have the same size hole for the retainer. You'll need to drill the top 2 holes and bolt the top 2 in with bolts from the inside. You will then need a small piece of flat steel and 2 grade 8 bolts, nuts, washers. Flip the unit, cut the heads off the bolts. You are going to notch out the spots in the steel so you can weld the studs into the plate. Then you will need to bolt those onto the trans. Then drill the plate and the bottom side of the bell and bolt the plate you made with the studs on it onto the bell. I'll try and post some pics. I had to do this on the shortbed I built. It can be done with a little work and it's safe and strong. I ran my truck like I stole it and never had an issue. And it had 33x21.50's on it!