Steve,I'm with you. 422 Motorsports is a good group. Sounds like somebody has an agenda on here against them??? If you don't like them, stay home but this name calling is a bit much?? I can tell you Beaver Bob ain't getting rid of them. I'm very good friends with Bob and talked to him quite a bit at PRI. He is very excited about this up coming season. Have you heard about his new Mercury ebay buys??
Everytime I ran with 422 this season I picked my index, not what I ran in qualifying. The ladder was set off of reaction times in qualifying.
Over 40 cars were at the US 30 reunion race and over 30 at the final 422 Allstar race at MG. Somebody must like them???
Like I said before 422 Motorsports use NMCA rules which were basically NSCA rules too. Both were based on the Mid-West Nostalgia SS Assoc. rules that were set along time ago. They keep the class from being overrun with bracket specific cars. If you have a bracket car, bracket race. I've chosen to race NSS and my car was built to these rules. If you want to race NSS make your car fit the rules. Its not that hard....

Jody Aberts 1966 Fairlane 427 Troublemaker2 AA/NSS 1964 Galaxie 500XL 390-4spd. 1966 F-100 390-C6 1967 Plymouth VIP 383-TF 2003 Roadking