I've had good experiences with them, but they do try to maintain a link with the past. They do keep track of time trials, and your quickest is your dial, period. They feel it is the closest thing to the old "class index" style....and once you understand it it's OK. We had a little tiff with them the first year we ran with them, but once that was straightened out we found them to be good guys. Basically, what happened, is that Kyle took out a couple of them while he was driving my car, and all was right after that.

I am sorry you feel that way Chris, but if everyone decides it is a multi make race, and Beaver Bob wants to open it to anyone who meets the agreed upon rules, we really can't keep them out. I mean, we can't say "everyone is welcome but you guys". They support a lot of Beaver's Nostalgia events, and if there is any scores to settle it seems to me the only way to do it is out there on the track. A little bad blood may make it even more interesting.

Maybe we can get Goldberg involved and have a folding chair fight on the starting line prior to eliminations?

"Old age and treachery trumps youth and enthusiasm, every time!"

East Central Director / Chrysler Power Magazine

www.reasbeckracing.webs.com