Quote:

I know they have really screwed Chris... They wouldn't let him run another time because his car wasn't lettered after inviting him to their race.
The only times we have ran against them were in NMCA and NSCA...They had no control on rules...
I will take Chris's side, they sound like dicks...

it was a horrible feeling when we were all pitted together and they didnt even let me know i couldnt race till i was in the staging lanes. the guy DINK or DICK whatever says what are you doing up here. i said racing whatelse, he said not with us, your car isnt lettered. i said so big deal, my 63 plymouth max wedge completely original car unmolested done to the 9's doesnt look nostalic, are you kidding. this car has been run since 63 with no lettering and its staying this way. he said nope you cant run with us.
The proper thing to have done would have been run with us this time but in the future please put some lettering on the car.
the funny thing was they only had 8 cars show up, after me being banned, they were only left with 7.
if anyone has ever seen my 63 it still has the backseat in it, full 60/40 front benchseat still pushing trans buttons on the dash and running an original crossram intake with 3705 carter carbs.go figure.
obtw the car still doesnt have any lettering on it.