F/M body isolated front end has a multitude of problems, but that being said you probably won't get killed from using one. The cop cars exposed some metallurgy and quality issues that eventually got dealt with.... so you'd probably want a unit out of a late 80s gran fury or diplomat rather than a late 70s F body. But any would work.

The issue you'll never be able to deal with is the wandering. The lower control arms are double-jointed so to speak, one rubber joint on the control arm, and then the rubber pivot joint on the torsion bar that doubles as the strut. this tends to make them follow the grooves even a little more than your standard mopar. I drove a 79 Lebaron and then 81 diplomat for years and you tend to get used to it. they're flawed designs, but it will get you around.

I think if you came up with a auxiliary strut arm or radius rod and gusseted the upper control arm towers it'd be fine. And if you do that, be sure to sell the patent to one of the aftermarket guys

Looking for 1975 through 1978 B body 4 door sedan sheet metal or parts cars - monaco, fury, coronet. Please let me know