Quote:

Quote:

so tell me what lane is heavily prepped? and also it wasn't raining on the real race evidently they edited the show to make it look like it was raining when they raced.

I'm actually a little surprised looking at that photo. Lots of people were yammering on about how tuff's lane was prepped all the way to the 660'. There is more rubber down on his side for sure, but it honestly doesn't look like the vht extends out much farther than where it stops in Dave's lane. Maybe another 100'?

I really hope they run each other again. Tuff does come across as a douchenozzle sometimes but he played the game and won.

wrong, the tire drag may not go all the way down but it clearly showed the spraying all the way to the end. but it was their race done their way. kudo's to Dave for not backing out and giving it a shot. very humble loss and he even extended the invitation (and excepted) for a rematch under his conditions. which everyone showed up but you know who. a man is his word and tuff NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS HE DIDN'T SHOW. I think everyone would like to see the rematch, hell he could have took another 10K