Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The"Chicago" race did not happen in Chicago, it happened in St. Charles county Missouri, and they waited until the rains came in before trying to race. Remember, it's their show and they hold all the cards, and if things aren't going their way, then here comes the scripted drama.

This is 100% wrong. The Chicago race took place on Schweitzer Rd, the road that runs between Route 66 raceway and Chicagoland Speedway, just south of Joliet IL.

This picture was taken the next day, and you can clearly see the dragstrip and dirt track grandstands in the far left of the picture.

Yeah, that is the road Dave referred to as a pos. Funny how any time he gets beat it's the roads fault.

if you take a look at that road you will see one lane heavily prepped and the other just a burnout. not to mention the rain. I wouldn't have even cranked up in the rain. thats crazy.

so tell me what lane is heavily prepped? and also it wasn't raining on the real race evidently they edited the show to make it look like it was raining when they raced.

I would think you could see the rubber on the left lane from dragging and spray? are you blind? did you watch the show?