Quote:

CK i think the mopar action is essentially a copy of the buld on dodge charger the above thread but i havent read it yet.Turbo Daytona I'll Likely go MS2 it also has a self tune feature i believe. My Holley ignition is this Ignition It's currently setup on the factory electronic dizzy locked out and timing computer controlled. I do like the idea of MS controlling it all but i dont know if there are enough drivers on the board as mentioned before. If i go with the 392 walbro ( I already have a sump in my tank) and upgrade line and regulator that should be sufficient correct? Im currently running 3/8s aluminum and i know it wont hold the 40+ psi to the rails but is it sufficient for the return to the tank or will it need swapped as well?

MS2 won't do coil on plug for the v8 but it will run a locked out distributor just fine, which sounds like the same that you're doing with the Holley ignition.

Check out the chevy ls-1 regulators. The put the fuel regulator back by the gas tank so you only need one feed line. Did this in my jeep efi swap and it works great. I know it's not recommended but i have used the aluminium line before for efi feed.

MS2 can self tune without any extra software. However cold start, acceleration enrichment and ignition timing are up to you.