Quote:

CK i think the mopar action is essentially a copy of the buld on dodge charger the above thread but i havent read it yet.Turbo Daytona I'll Likely go MS2 it also has a self tune feature i believe. My Holley ignition is this Ignition It's currently setup on the factory electronic dizzy locked out and timing computer controlled. I do like the idea of MS controlling it all but i dont know if there are enough drivers on the board as mentioned before. If i go with the 392 walbro ( I already have a sump in my tank) and upgrade line and regulator that should be sufficient correct? Im currently running 3/8s aluminum and i know it wont hold the 40+ psi to the rails but is it sufficient for the return to the tank or will it need swapped as well?

It's not just a copy of my build... that adapter is actually the first one I built. I had to build another one to get my car running. They were nice enough to send me another Jeep Sensor back without my adapter though, haha

They are covering the continuation of the build in the next issue fairly well from what I am seeing.

I do apologize for not building a bunch of these adapters for folks to use. My mom died, Bought a house, sold a house, had a baby girl, launched a product line at work, and have been swamped making gun parts for all you folks... So the adapters got side lined.

I am very pleased to see folks jumping on the EFI with these Mopars! If I had any inspiration in any of that, it makes me feel damn good.