Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No Hemi's in 98.... and NO input speed sensor on a 46RE trans which this truck will have...

Yea I been out of the dealer since 2011 and forgot what year the Hemi came on board. Has to do with old age or something. Ron

Keep thinking I should send you my old Autometer shift light.... I know you're going to forget to shift soon!

Now that is funny. As I dont have shift lite on my tach and 99% of the time I race I just shift by the sound and pull of the eng. Even with a tach I usually dont look at it when I shift as I normally will just look at the tach in the traps and on the line.

You know I loved working as a tech all my life and for 24 years in the Dodge dealer I did my best to stay on top of all the Mopar tecnology and trying to be real good at what I did. But to be honest I dont miss the dealer hassle one bit as I said I loved what I did but I hated the politics of the pay system. And I dont have to worry about trying to know all the latest technology on the new Mopars. Its was a challenge staying on top of everything but its kinda a relief to not worry about it so much anymore. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 01/04/15 04:07 AM.