If I needed a one, I think I would consider this one from Summit just as long as you are short. Most new stands I see are short, I'm 6'3 tall, what are they thinking? It looks sturdy and the geared head is a plus at a cheap price, imo.
web page
Then the only reason I say summit is because they have many choices and provide pretty good delivery service.

web page

My homemade stand, it has held International MV404 and 392 gasoline fueled truck engines which are heavier than the heaviest big block. And I have hung many engines with grade 5 all thread rod, 3/8" and 7/16" all thread rod. Not just SBs but huge BAE hemis and cast iron truck engines with all thread rod. That way I'm sure I'm screwed into the block the max and there's no block thread damage. Grade 8 bolts are not needed and bolts are bad for this application. I have repainted this engine stand 3 times since 78 when I got it.

20 years ago I'd be all over you to build your own and have it for life like mine. But now you really can't afford to build your own. This one was built in a hi school welding class at diamond oaks in 78.