For me, after driving uncoog1’s Duster this summer which has the Borgeson box, I was flat blown away with the way that car drove. Wayne turned me on to Peter as a long A-Body street/road race guy. When it came time to decide on the steering box, I went with Borgeson purchased from Peter because he drives what he sells and puts his name in front of it. The problems with some of the Borgeson boxes were manufacturing defects. Peter doesn’t make these boxes; he sells them at a very competitive price.

When these issues first came to light on this board, I had some conversations with Peter. I trust his judgment and ability to negotiate with Borgeson. Let’s think twice before we burn down a Mopar business that sells merchandise that occasionally may have an issue. My experience is that Peter will go to bat for the Mopar community to make things right.

As a side note, after completing the mockup of a 5.7 block with a Hemi head, uncoog1’s battered TTI driver side header and the Borgeson box, everything fit. It was tight, but it was straight. I’m looking forward to the spring when I get my heap on the road thanks to Mopart member uncoog1, AlexP and Peter.

1971 6.1 Gen III Hemi Duster