Quote:

Quote:

Borgeson is not taking back the old boxes. I do not manufacture these boxes, they do.

For someone who has not bought this box or tried it, Tom - you have a lot to say. I wish you'd call me directly with your concerns.

I agree the angularity of the box has been established, but only in certain cases. However, even in the cases where the shafts weren't straight like the originals, NONE of the customers complained that has affected their steering. Remember 2 things, the coupler can take up some angle without a problem and look at new cars or rack applications with crazy angles.

This is the toughest board in the Mopar biz, and it has undoubtedly scared vendors away from posting here on numerous occasions. Most of the haters here have not bought the product or been concerned enough to call me directly.

I've been a contributor to this board for 10+ years a vendor and an advertiser. If you have legitimate concerns ask in a manner like you would face to face rather than throwing stones from behind your keyboard.

My number is 631 423 1517 if you want to speak intelligently to me.

Wow.

hater for point out defects in design and manufacturing?.

Last resort there.

Borgeson put out an overpriced half @ssed designed and built box, I will point out that you stepped up to address some of the issues with installing one, which if Borgeson was on the ball they would have already done and not had to rely on their customers to be beta testers and their resellers to be the R&D department.

To refresh your memory

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...rt=all&vc=1

Of course in that thread it's the haters that are the problem once again, I notice your mouth conspicuously snapped shut once the OP posted exactly the contortions he had to go thru with both you and Borgeson before he could get something done, which was to buy another box, send in the defective one and hope the Borgeson would agree it was defective and refund his purchase price.

Lesson learned here? Do not buy Borgeson stuff and do not patronize Bergman AutoKrap. Might not fix the problem but I'll be one less aggravation to deal with.

Summit, Jegs, and tons of other sell this box. Bash them too.

But everyone is piling on Bergman because he is someone that will publicly interact with people.