I will be running super stock for 2015 in div.1 this is my first year. I ran NSS Hemi class with my Cuda. I have a thread on here from when I built it. I was going to go to a stocker wedge, well that was the plan anyway. I hurt the Hemi so the plan changed faster. I ended up going to super stock because a very good allready proven package came available. The r & d will kill it if you are one a budget to be competitive.if you plan on running a Chrysler be prepared to spend more than you want to if you want to be in the higher end of the food chain. I have not posted on here about this yet but decided to put my 2 cents in here. Biggest thing I think for anyone is havering a good support team of people who are into it. You will need all the help you can get, technology has changed so much on stock & SUPERSTOCK it will blow people's minds how far they have to take these motors to be competitive. Also you need to ask yourself if you want to just class race or do it with style in a car you like. There is a difference.