Quote:

The people.......the people I have met at the track....the people I have met building my car....and the people I have met here and on other racing websites. Drag racers are the best people in the world. I would be surprised if I didn't know a racer in every state in this country and in a good part of Canada that would put me up for a night and that I would do likewise.

That is so true. I would have made it out to the Mopar race last Saturday if not for a Mopar person who I never met other then talking on the internet that went over an hr out of his way to tow my 63 2 hrs from my house and stayed until I lost and towed me 2 hrs home. It was just to far for me to drive it which I could with no problem but I could not chance breaking that far from home with no way home. I cant say enough for Mitch (he is a member of Forbbodiesonly) the kind guy who towed me 2 hrs one way and would not take any money from me. And he even tried to pay the tolls ! Yes this hobby is full of great kind good people. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 10/31/14 03:19 AM.