Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I bought the CBD quarters several months and have been away working and now Im layed off so Im putting my quarters on.I have ran into a few problems with my quarters also.My right quarter is a 1/4 inch longer than my left and on my left quarter the middle body line is off about 3/8 of a inch.At the very top of the quarter where it curves in to the door was to close to the door.I think I can work everything out but I dont believe I should have to for $3000.

I could not make the Classic Body Designs 1/4 panels fit.There were so many issues with incorrect body lines and poor gaps etc.I did install the AMD panels and they fit really well,and the body lines matched the doors etc very well.There are some waves here and there on the sides,but the AMD panels are so thick that there is no problem working them straight.I did also use the AMD valance corners and the AMD rear deck panel[behind the rear window].All the AMD stuff is heavy guage metal-much heavier than the original.The rear deck panel fit very well after I hammer and dollied the sides slightly to widen it.I have almost perfect gaps to the trunklid and doors with the AMD panels.

The CBD arent actually that bad,just the thought of paying big $$$ for them and having that many issues burns me up.They are lazer straight and I thought the fit was good,but the door gaps suck,you might as well plan on splitting the quarters to get good door gaps,the lines on the right quarter was perfect but the quarter was almost a 1/4 inch longer.What that means is my deck lid is almost even with the end of my quarter and it should be even with the quarter extension.My left side is the perfect length.Oh well at least I have something to work with.

The Classic Body Designs 1/4 panels I tried had way too many problems for me.The poor gaps,body lines that were way off and the side marker lamp openings that were totally incorrect.I chose to use the AMD panels,and while they are not perfect,they did fit right,had super door and trunk gaps,and are so sturdy that they are way stronger than even the original panels.I would not hestitate to use the AMD panels on the next Charger I do.