Quote:

Quote:

that silver one looks like it's ready to roll. take care of it, and you'll be able to sell it, for what you paid for it.

as far as throttle body spacers not working, i'll refer you to the testing done on all motor mods, by 4 wheeler network. they have done real world testing on a large collection of "power mods" for the 4.0. i'm not sure why it works with mpfi systems, but it does offer some gains. maybe the added plenum volume allows for less turbulence? maybe the motor just think the thing looks cool, so it tries harder? who knows.

4.0 motor mods test

Actual increase according to the article was 1hp, unless it's free and puts itself on I'm not so sure it's worth it lol.

While I have never dyno'd mine I have never noticed an increase when I ran an open element filter. It very well could be up some horsepower but I think that is washed put by extra heat intake etc(in my application).

I have always wanted to try one of the newer intake manifolds on my stroker but never have. I stuck this thing together ten years ago and it's been so good I hate to mess with it.

tell me about your stroker?