Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

My new best for the year, [Email]9.37@142mph![/Email] 1.28 60' footbraking!

Randy

That's getting it done my car only went a 1.36 on that 9.51 run............but did a new best 60' of 1.26 this past weekend if I could of ran a better 60'when it ran the 9.50's could have ran that 40 ish..........

Nice.............how`d you get the 60 down so much?

Thanks! Put a newer set of tires on it and played with the shocks some. It seems like we are finally getting a handle on it.

Randy

Nice for both of you guys..............

That's what I'm doing new tires/shock adjustment. Trying to run more air in these new M/T slicks.

Lots of testing I know. Where r your tire pressures now? I`m curious about what my 29x10.5`s will want...........

With these new M/T they recommend 12 lbs min. at 3100 lbs. So i'v started there and went up i'v also been playing around with shock setting. I was right at 13 lbs when it 60'1.26.

Thankxxx I agree at the slightly higher pressures these days and I think 13 lbs. is a good starting point based on how it sits on the ground but we`ll soon see.............

I run the M/T 29.5x10.5. I get them used from a local grudge racer. They put 10 passes on them and sell them pretty cheap. Anyhow, with my ladder bar Dart Sport at 3225 lbs we found that the car likes 12-12.5 lbs. And Racerx, that 1.26 is awesome! You'll get 40's out of it for sure !!

Randy