Not to hijack this thread but that car is a 1970 Cuda, full tube chromoly chassis with A arm front suspension, four link in the back with steel double adjustable Koni coil overs, Dana 60 with gun drilled 40 spine axles, 40 spline steel Moser spool with dual Wilwood calipers on the back and single caliper Wilwood disc brakes in the front. The main body and slide off front end is steel, the doors, front and rear bumper, hood and deck lid are lightweight racing fibreglas, Lexan side and rear windows with a lightweight safety plate windshield. Thick main web cold weather 400 block with ductile iron main cap and ARP main studs with a 4.25 stroke Ohio Crank Company crank cut down to fit in the 400,505 C.I. Diamond pistons, Comp Cams custom ground solid roller cam, Eddy Victor M.W. heads and a Indy 400-3 inatke with a AJ Castilini built E85 carb. Mikes Monter glide and Mikes 9 inch converter,removeable trans tunnel, Biondo 400 box and Shiftnoid air shifter and air throttle on it. It weighs 2750 with me in it at racing weight, minus me it weighs in under 2500 lbs It is a very good car, goes staright and repeats times. I didn't biuld it so it has to go I have a new car(1965 Dart 270 back half car that will certify to 7.50 ET) being built and I don't have the room to store two race cars or the desire to race two cars any more

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)