Quote:

Well, it does prove that the stock mopar stuff is pretty robust when dialed in together. The Green Brick was similarly not trick when it was running in the early-mid 90s. 20 years ago this is a pretty top shelf set up. Looking at the photos, those SS springs have been significantly de-arched to flatten them out like that.

Last i read the Green Brick was running just over 160 though... another 30, or 'just' another 20mph maintained... however... is just downright sick. I too was a huge fan ov the Brick, especially before it started getting all the crazy big-buck stuff. This is also quite the endorsement ov factory Mopar engine design... to flog a 30 year old all-iron 440 like that for almost 100 miles...

Guess i'm just loving these cars that did this on stuff that half the guys here 'wouldn't drive to the store on'. You guys have to admit.. you dont have to look far here to find posts about 'dangerous' 40 year old factory engine parts or suspension pieces...

Anyways, gives a poor guy some hope for building a decent car with none ov this modern fancy equipment.