Myself I usually feel if I dont really like or care for something I just try to keep my mouth shut as thats what my ma told me. That said the 71 Cuda is my favorite E-body. Myself I am not a fan of cowl hoods but I also understand the airodynamics (spelling ?) for a race car that fast and I know the 6pk scoop would not work to well on it or I would guess at the speed it should run the 6pk scoop may not work good on it ? I like the 6pk scoop on it as I like it on many Mopars and thats because I like the Nostalgic look on my muscle cars. If it was mine I would most likely be trying to make a shaker looking hood for it. But I dont want to knock it as its not my favorite Mopar or the best looking Mopar ever to me but its a fast Mopar that does look sharp and that I do like. I have just never liked the looks of the cowls on most Mopars but thats just my personal preferance because I usually like the factory type scoops on our Mopars. But as I said I dont want to knock it as its a nice looking fast Mopar which I like alot. Ron