Quote:

Quote:

Again, my car fell on it`s face past the 1/8th w/a black Holley and the Aeromotive.............installed the 300 Magnafuel and had to re-tune the carb and went solid 9`s. And my car`s not that bad azz............

Ummmm, if you "had to retune the carb", how do you KNOW the pump/reg was causing your problems?

I once tried a billet cement mixer pump and high $$ reg on a low 10 second combo, replacing JUST the 10 year old Blue pump and reg. Adjusted the PSI to be the same, and ran it. Weather station was identical to the weekend before and said I should go 10.30's based on my data. (With the old Holley stuff).

Guess what??? 10.30's at the same speed with the new (thankfully borrowed) high $$ "junk".

It LOOKED trick though...

I upped pressure and jetted it to the moon to get it to somewhat run to get the "volume" I needed and ran ok. New 300 pump re-tweek and string of 9`s no other changes BUT, I am a lucky hack so maybe that`s it...........

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....