Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Again, my car fell on it`s face past the 1/8th w/a black Holley and the Aeromotive.............installed the 300 Magnafuel and had to re-tune the carb and went solid 9`s. And my car`s not that bad azz............

Ummmm, if you "had to retune the carb", how do you KNOW the pump/reg was causing your problems?

I once tried a billet cement mixer pump and high $$ reg on a low 10 second combo, replacing JUST the 10 year old Blue pump and reg. Adjusted the PSI to be the same, and ran it. Weather station was identical to the weekend before and said I should go 10.30's based on my data. (With the old Holley stuff).

Guess what??? 10.30's at the same speed with the new (thankfully borrowed) high $$ "junk".

It LOOKED trick though...

Gotta agree with ya. My old 9.80's car( 3350 weight) ran a Holley black and Holley large port regulator for years. Ultra consistent car, saw about 7500 at the stripe every pass.
I caved in to peer pressure and went hog wild witha return style way bigger pump/ lines,etc, etc..... And saw zero difference after throwing a grand at a nonexistent problem.
My new car is much slower, but I run a pump similar to a black on it through the stock tank sock, 5/16 line and small Holley regulator. It pulls hard on the back half
of the track for what it is, zero nosing over. I have no concerns it's leaning out.
Just my

Small motor, small demands try that w/a stout big block and report back with us. Also do you have a wideband? Install one then you`ll see the fuel curve w/your own eyes and can verify not assume..........My car pulled like a beast, went to chassis dyno and was approaching dangerously lean 16.1 numbers..............

What do you mean, small motor small demands? Car ran the same numbers yours does and was 150 pounds heavier

My bad...........I was refering to the new 318 motor and the 5 1/16 line.............

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....