We buy the very best Hi $$$ parts find the Best Engine Hi $$$ Builders/Machinist to machine/build the engines to make sure everything is right.And after spending all of that $$$ we say if we use the very best parts and use the very best engine builders/machinist and we are 100% sure its built right,there is no reason to have to use the Hi $$$ oil the cheap stuff is just fine! I'm Guilty as anyone else on here of going overboard on engine builds and admit I will put my engine in the back of the truck and take it to the best people I can find matters not what they charge or how far I have to travel,but before I bring my engine back I ask these Hi $$$ engine Builders/Machinist what oil should I run and they all tell me use Off Road Race Oil Only if I want my engines to last.Wasting a few $$$ on oil is the least of my worries.
I use Lucas 50 weigh Off Road Racing oil,they keep it in stock at Advance here for all the round track racers but not on the selves you have to ask for it.I'm the one that talked the manager into stocking the Lucas oil along with help from all the round trackers.There is a lot more round track racers than Drag Racers around here and they change oil every week.

PS Them Hi $$$ engine builders tell me that 80-90% of engine failure now days is due to using the wrong motor oil.people just refuse to spend the extra $$$ and time to get it!

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 09/04/14 01:47 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"