What would you screw together to be able to hit an 8.90 in a not so light 71 demon? Car will have a dana60, very nice chassis 8.50 cert & suspension probably Bobs frontend and Caltrack or assasin long segment bars out back with mono leaf and possibly anti roll. Will have a 727 with a brake and very limited street use. I really want to do a Gen 3 and have it all fit under a stock dual scoop hood. My inital thoughts are a cog belt procharger setup with intercooler. have seen this done using a SRT intake and that should fit under the hood. My specific question would be how much power will be required to get a say 3300 pound package to hit 8.9 in good conditions? Good forged bottom end is a no brainer but would a short or longer stroke work best with the forced induction? Whick block would be best? Will a 5.7 block work? Heads will obviously need to be up to the task...recomendations?? Oh and for the kicker would like to run on 93 pump gas. I know this is impossible right?? Lets hear some theroy on this...

05 Ram 1500 Daytona package
71 Demon Gen3 hemi drag radial project

Missin' my 9 second 70 runner!