Last winter, I followed the Disc-O-Tech article to the "T" and insalled pin-type front brakes on my 70 Cuda and it was a fairly simple operation. At the time, I had 14" wheels so I went with the smaller calipers and rotors but they are easy to upgrade. I get my rotors from the local parts store and tell them its for a '74 duster.

For me, I was happier following these steps and ordering a kit plus it was a lot cheaper and it's "factory"

A couple of things I learned are the dust shield really isn't needed its probably not worth spending too many cycles getting the right shields. I also learned that you need to go ahead and spend the money on good prop/dist valves and "t"s. If you skimp on this, you may not be happy. Lastly, your local parts store may have more parts than you think so check 2-3 times and local places. For example, I bought a brake booster and (NEW) Master Cylinder at O'Reily's for less than $150 and the booster even has the Chrysler logo. Buy a new MC and not a refurb.

Since you have to buy new spindles for the conversion this is a good time to think about ride height. I like my front a tad lower than the rear so I bought a pair of dropped spindles from PST and they give me an excellent ride height without air-shocks.

The only regret I have now is staying with the rear drums. I should have swapped them out too. 4-Wheel discs have easier plumping and a more natural feel plus they don't drag on release.