Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Both the ZR1 Corvette & Camaro and the Mustang will as well but not sure which one it is.My Calloway Corvette was suppose to be a 10.20-9.70 when delivered to Hendrix Chevy in NC. It now runs 9.38-9.42 in the 1/4 mile done about 3 weeks ago @ SGMSP.

That's not a factory production car. The Challenger Hellcat IS a 10 second factory production car.

I have the original sticker from Hendrix (the big Nascar Guy)dealership.And the HellCat will never run as Fast as any of the LS3 powered cars,well maybe it will if they come with a roll bar!*!

They Daymn sure are you can go to any Chevy Dealership and buy one built by Chevy right off the lot.You can also buy a Caddy CTVS (I think CTVS is right) and they will do it.

You just don't get it.

The Hellcat is a stock factory production car, your modified Corvette is not, MY modified Jensen Interceptor is not, and a rocket ship blasting off in China? Nope, it's not either.
What is the fastest bone stock factory produced LS engine powered car's best time?
Reread that before you reply.
Bone stock. Factory produced.
No rockets.

Wait till you own one that runs that then Reply,as of right now you or no one else owns one and if the negative talk about them keeps growing they more than likely will SH*T Can the whole project!

As for me I am very Proud of myself I got a least one or two of you pushing for and maybe even wanting one!!!

That is the only thing I was trying to get any of you to do....there was just a post on Small Block Mopars not having any good parts and there have been 1,000 of post about not enough good parts for Big Block ,and its not the Chevy/Ford peoples fault its the Mopar people fault they find fault in any and everything new anyone even thinks about making for us!

People before you say you do not want or would never own a HellCat Challenger,stop by your Local Chevy Dealership with your Wife or Girlfriend and test drive a ZR1 Camaro(you can forget about the ZR1 Vette you will be lucky if they even let you set in it)both of you set in it and let the seats all the way to the rear and tell the Sales person you would like to Test drive it,unless its a 98 lb Women they will not be able to climb in the back seat and ride with you.Then come back and tell everyone how you like it. I'm talking about a Bone Stock.Factory Produced

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"