Quote:

Ideal would be to max out each dist subsystem in order: initial/35 total (initial+slots) with vac capped/springs/hookup & adj vac adv if used. For springs You can do them now as is & keep going lighter till you are just heavier than the pinging point at
WOT up thru the gears AND the spring (slot) adv starts at no less than 200 RPM above your in gear idle speed. EDIT keep going lighter till it talks then back off a hair (& your hottest/driest day pings the easiest). You can pick either spring to work with to go slightly lighter than it (currently) is as no matter what the combo, the springs (slots) advance in a linear fashion (except for the OE heavy spring with the elongated loop one one end which ain't in play here) so go slightly weaker than either one depending on what you have in your stash

I think I am going to have to read over this a time or two...This is a little confusing...Clear as mud for me... I appreciate the advice...I think I might need it a little more simplified...Man I feel really dumb right now.

That's King Weenie to you!