The mad kit is OK. My thought seeing as I build relay kits for headlight set ups, why put 16 or 18 ga wire in the system. Crimp connections add more resistance to the system. I run only 12 or 14 gauge wire for power supply to headlights, all home runs with no crimp or solder connections except for the fuses installed in the power supply side.

I'm not a big fan of pulling power from a junction point, especially on Chrysler cars. Straight off the alternator stud and fuse each circuit separately, high and low beam. Redundancy is a good thing here. If the fuse pops on low, you still have a high beam circuit to switch on and get stopped. Fusible links in a headlight set up? That's not easy to replace in the middle of the night!

What brand relays are being sold? I use/sell only tyco/bosch. Never any chinese relays.

For a little more money, 2 x 24 from mad, you can get a kit that has all the items you need along with new ceramic bulb sockets and tyco/bosch relays. Or have one built that is plug and play, no wire cutting using the existing headlight system to trigger the relay set up.

A good halogen headlight that is really inexpensive is the GE nighthawk 6024nh IIRC.