Quote:

That is what life is all about.........have fun do what you want to do with your Challenger and have fun.

Do the best you can within your means and don't get too caught up and find yourself in a rabbit hole.

Seriously though if your wanting to run a small block why not put a small turbo on it. There is a small block turbo setup on the for sale section in Michigan that a member had on his Valiant if I recall correctly.

Get 318 mpg until you add some pressure to it and then get the added power. It's cheaper than trying to build a stroker engine and might be an option for your project.

No boost... and definitely no turbo. They're ugly, heavy, dont sound good (unless REALLY expensive and well set-up), and well then i might as well just build a huge engine (bad MPG). I like N/A, and i like small and efficient. The DOHC's ruined me for life on that.

Not interested in strokers either. Far as i'm concerned, if you cant win 98% ov races on a 4.6-5.9L engine you're not thinking hard enough. I've seen more slow as [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] 400cid SB strokers and 500cid BB strokers than i ever care to think about. I actually like the 318 FOR that tiny little stock stroke... makes for a nice little indestructible engine... something i can beat in a bad mood...