Hey guys, i'm the proud owner of a 66' satellite....{highly over looked and under rated body style by the mopar crowd IMHO}.  I have yet to run it at the track, but my local track in Fontana California just re-opened. I'd love to break the 12.99 e.t. barrier in the 1/4 if possible. Here is a rundown of my setup.

69' 440 long block  never rebuilt as far as I can tell so, i'm assuming 9 to 1 comp ratio. The engine makes equal compression in all cylinders, 140-155psi. great oil pressure too, that as well as cost are my reasons for not rebuilding to bump the comp ratio.
stock 906's with new springs/retainers/locks/seals
3310 vac secondary Holley 750
1/2" 4 hole phenolic spacer
Performer RPM intake
Crane adjustable ductile iron rockers i'm assuming 1.5 ratio
Mopar .528 solid cam and lifters
Old Heddman headers 1 3/4" primaries into 3' collectors into Flowmaster 40 series muffs that dump in front of the rear axle.
orange box with mopar electronic dist. 14 initial 35 total all in @ 2600

727 with a shift kit, the big question mark is the converter. i was told a 2500 stall... ?  still not sure.
741 case 8 3/4 with a 3.91-1 suregrip. stock snubber
New mopar factory big block springs and KYB gas adjust shocks in front and back.
275/60/15 radials which equal a 28.5" tall tire... i know, i need slicks
Car weighs 3740 with me in it.

Any tips or suggestions of parts/combos/tricks that have proven essential/successful for you guys in the past ?? Anything you could pass along would be much apperciated. Do you think my combo is capable of my goal as it sits ?? I'm stabbing in the .528 next week. Hope it wont kill my bottom end. Im switching from a Howards .506 lift 219/219 @50 hydraulic.

This is a street car first , i'm on a tight budget but, i'd like it to be a strong performer as well.

p.s. i'm not really into the idea of nitrous.

Thanks again in advance,  Dave  

Last edited by Torquemonster440; 05/01/14 04:58 AM.