Quote:

I just bought a Lunati Voodoo camshaft to replace the damaged old comp cams stick in my 360.

The voodoo cam lists a LSA of 112 and an ICL of 108, which I realized and it shows on the cam card as 4 degrees advanced.

Does this mean that if I use the crank and cam sprocket "dot-to-dot" as a baseline for installing it, that is ground to be set up close to set up there without using the 4 dgree advanced keyway in the sprocket?

Or does it mean they recommend installing it at four degrees advanced using the crank sprocket keyway to get 108, but "dot-to-dot" would put it at 112.

I know it needs to be properly degree-ed in to be sure. Just wondering where to start as far as setting it up.

If you put it in dot to dot ( and that is where you should start )and everything else is on the money, it will read 112 and 108 on your degree wheel. No need for an offset key if you want to put it in per the cam specs - which is also a good place to start. Keep in mind this is an automatic 4 degree cam advance web sight .

Fastest 300