Call me, well... call me whatever you want, but I loved pulling the hood off of my a12 superbee. Liken it unto a ritual that few ever get to experience. It always initiated a conversation, and an opportunity to meet people. An avenue by which the minions could catch a glimpse of how truly unique and awesome these machines really are. An opportunity to enlighten the uneducated, and share in the beauty. We know all about these cars, and in some sense we can become almost desensitized, or callous as to just how over the top they are. Many people have never even seen or heard of one of these cars! It is exciting to be able to see that "light" come on in someone's eyes for the first time. I think of taking the hood off as an "event", an unveiling, so to speak. I remember pulling into a gas station and it was like, "showtime". I am a left handed artist, and musician so that's how I roll. That being said, I was always worried about wind, and concerned about damage occurring to the hood when it was off. For what its worth... Just one more opportunity to admire that sexy thing. If it weren't for 9/11, I would still have mine. God bless