Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think the Offenhauser 5206 will let you use holleys.

A VERY low performance intake if I remember my dyno results though, the Edelbrock intake and just about any single four barrel intake spanks it.

http://www.hotrod.com/techarticles/hrdp_0712_mopar_intake_manifold_comparo/viewall.html

Everyone trots that out as if it were some sort of valid test, but they were too cheap and/or lazy to get a couple of strip kits to calibrate the carbs, they said the engine was running 10.9:1 a/f ratio, i.e. way too rich. If Offy was spending AD money with that rag, you can bet it wouldn't have even been included without a re-jetting. To the OP, the low Offy manifold can only run Holleys sideways NOT inline.

I believe this is not so...I have owned one for over 30 years, holleys DO fit normally (F to R), and 2 600s work nicely OOTB.

I'm 55 now, no time to waste. Not a week goes by that I don't hear about someone passing on.Let's get out there,smoke some tires,have a beer with a good friend,do what you have always wanted to do.I am pretty sure no one will ever say on their deathbed "gee I'm glad my life was calm and boring"