I thank you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for your incite, and advice. After reading through your suggestions I took the light assembly and grounded it to the - on the battery. The plug end I touched the + side of the battery. With the bulb in the socket, nothing! I then put a jumper wire on the socket and touched the grounding area of the assembly. poof, on came the light. I guess the socket part wasn't crimped good enough to the assembly that grounded to the body via the mounting screws. I took both assemblies out and put them in a vise, used a drift punch to make the crimp of the socket better. All is right with the world again. Turn signals work perfectly, lights are out in the dash when their supposed to be, and on with the turn signals.
I just couldn't believe three of the assemblies were bad in this area (even after bead blasting them). I guess we all should not "assume" anything on these trucks (cause we all know what assuming can lead to!), or cars for that matter. Thank you all again, I'm stoked now. Now on to other problems on this thing.