Quote:

Wow, those things hang out way in front of the rotor. What size are those rotors ??

Very nice. When I saw your cad drawings I thought they were going to be milled out of a chunk. But seeing how you've made them its something just about anyone could tackle without great expense. Very nice! And I think the extra gussets make sense.

Would you care to share the actual specs on those ??

Thanx!! Here's the info: From the center of the ball joint to the tie rod connection is 7", which is only a 1/2" further out from stock. The tie rod connection is also .625" outside of the ball joint. I had the gussets and base plates water jet cut from A-36 Hot Rolled Steel. Cost was $150 including material. Base Plate is 3/8" thick. Gusset is 3/4" thick. The Ball Joint Sleeves came from Speedway Motors. They were $7 each. I was able to have a friend at work machine the hole for the ball joint sleeve and tie rod tube in the main plate. The hole for the Ball Joint Sleeve was machined on a 7 1/2 degree angle to mimic the factory ball joint angle. The holes were machined to provide a slip fit for the BJ sleeve and tie rod tube. All parts were tig welded.