Thanx all for the positive feedback! It's much appreciated! Here's the answers to a bunch of the questions.

I designed the k-frame in Solidworks 3D software. It was designed to use the stock lower control arms and strut rod arrangement with a strut rod using a heim end at the front. I plan to get rid of the t-bars and go to coilovers, once I get the shock area reinforced. All of the round tubing is 4130 moly: 1 1/2 dia x .120 wall for the 3 main tubes and 1" x .083 wall for all of the other pieces. Rect. tubing is 2 x 3 x 1/8 wall mild steel and Sq. tubing is 2" x 1/8 wall mild steel. Mounting holes are reinforced with Grade 8, 1/2 flat washers, that are 1 3/4 dia. by about an 1/8" thick.

I built it on a jig. This is one of the only build pic I have.

Weight is 28 lbs bare. I wanted to make sure this thing could handle a pot hole as it is going on a street/strip car. So a few extra pounds wasn't a big deal. It's still alot lighter than the stock frame. I think the stock k-frame was around 40 lbs.

And for reference, the Pinto Rack weighs 12 lbs. A stock manual gear box with the steering arm, drag link, tie rod ends, and idler arm weighs 28 lbs. So, 40 lbs for the new K-frame and rack vs. 68 lbs for the stock stuff.

I got it into the car and it's fits like a glove. I'm really pleased. Here are a few pics of it installed.