Old school, " arich idle mixture is much less likely to lean out on tip in"
open the mixtures 1/4 maybe even 1/2 turn and see if it fixes anything.
The # 35 squirter may not work any better without the 50cc pump and cam to supply it.
Your idle mixtures should actually be tuned to max vacuum hot, idling, with a vacuum gauge.
Shorty has a good point about MSDs, they "make" an engine more tolerant to transient "lean/rich" events with the multi spark capability lighting marginal mixtures reliably, as well as more spark energy to the plug than a lot of ignitions out there.
Power valve is worth looking at, and should be selected at a rating of 2" of vacuum below your best hot idle achievable vacuum.(you get 9,you buy and install a #70)so it stays shut above 7" and opens quickly to ease transition from isle circuit to power as soon as you hit the throttle and vac drops below 7. Hope this helps.Case

I'm 55 now, no time to waste. Not a week goes by that I don't hear about someone passing on.Let's get out there,smoke some tires,have a beer with a good friend,do what you have always wanted to do.I am pretty sure no one will ever say on their deathbed "gee I'm glad my life was calm and boring"