Great job on the video.

I just spent about 1/2 hour trying to come up with something eloquent to post on the registry, and failed.

I still really don't have any words to adequately describe the loss. I do have stories from knowing him but they've already been posted over the years here. The stories are an important part of my history and I've learned from my entire experience with Gary greatly.

Because Gary always treated me alot like a younger brother....even though he was a couple years younger than me....in every major life transition I've made since knowing him (alot has changed over the last handful of years) I always hoped in my heart he would be proud when I did something right. He left an impression on me that will last the rest of my life.

For those who didn't know him...consider, for a moment, what kind of person he must have been to have that effect on a grown man not unlike yourself.

I deeply regret not spending more time with him while he was around, and nothing has been the same since his passing. The world is worse off without him. RIP buddy.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri