Quote:

The thing that bothers me about the Eddy victor BB head is no headers work on the tall deck...I know some headers can be made to work, but a lot of guys like to bolt on headers and go...

The Victor's exhaust port location is identical the MP Stage VIs (I've lined up both heads side by side to confirm this). I have TTI's 2" B/E-body headers for my Challenger that I used w/ my old Stage VIs and it'll be a bolt-in / no-change-required installation when my Victor-headed RB 452 goes back in w/ the TTIs.

The TTI 2" w/ Victor or Stage VI heads are actually a better fit clearance-wise than my previous Hooker 1-7/8" Comp headers w/ OEM iron heads. The only downside is that the starter is captured by the routing of the tubes, requiring the driver-side header to be loosened up and pulled away from the engine to remove it. "Been there, done that."

Also, TTI says their 2 to 2-1/8" Indy RB step header will also work, although I haven't looked into all of TTI's footnotes re: the application w/ Victor or Stage VI heads. I know the standard 2" header is a "no brainer" in my case and don't feel any need to change. I'd actually like to have seen a 1-7/8" to 2" step design offered, but that's just me.