Quote:

Ok all you 318 mopeds…you need to park your car and stop wasting fossil fuels and most of all bandwidth..

You should not post questions concerning rebuilding a worthless engine, even though it may be the only thing you have at the time because unlike other people, you might have a wife …kids…mortgage and sometimes like to eat…

You are not allowed to post any further questions concerning your under powered 318, you should use all your resources that you don’t have cause of items listed above and get that 340/360 engine that you dream about every moment of the day and night

Until you have a mighty arsenal of 6 340 blocks…7 360 blocks…6 set of W2 heads…2 set of W5 heads and several set of eddy heads your questions about increasing the performance of a 318 is a waste…

And I always thought hot rodding was about doing what you want to do with what ever you have to do it with….also…being a mopar person is being different….so fire up those 318 and run up the rear end of those you say you cant do it….

Ok…I am done ranting….

No doubt, my 318 is pushing close to 400 hp and run's right up to 7000 rpm everytime.