I can't see 71 grilles being a better seller than a sharktooth although the A-body cars are of a lower restored value than a 71 Cuda or 71 clone.

Sheldon

Yeah Mike, it would be nice to see a new 71 Cuda' grill,....and as you know I understand the "process" not to mention the money for an endeavor of that undertaking,......granted, the economy is in the tank right now, and "disposable" income isn't readilly available, so items like your 70 grilles may be slow movers,.....for how long, that's anyones guess,.....and grinding up unused raw stock, to produce the A body shark grills,?....yes, they are sought after, just as much as any other desirable part, .....but keep in mind, the A body "crowd" is the "lower spectrum" in the economic thought process, that A bodies are "plentiful" and "cheap/ economical" to do/restore, vs an E body or desirable B-body......nothing condensending here, just a fact a lot of enthusiast will restore an A body, because of the plentiful amount of cars left, and the lower value the parts command,....so if you consider a sharks tooth A body grille, what will the A body market "bear" for a price?.......not much, I would think

4827799-0000a.jpg (80 downloads)