Seats are in, look very nice but the back seat is faded in comparison if you look close. I might do the rear seat as well but will defer till springtime once I get a good look at it in the sunlight. The fronts were REALLY faded, you could see the color difference under the seats trim pieces.

No build sheet in seats front or back nor did I find one under the carpet though I limited myself to looking under the carpet by pulling the scuff plates and lifting the carpet up. Could be on under the console but I doubt it. LA built cars are notorious for not having build sheets so I'm not surprised. I did find an odd clear plastic bag with a rubber band around it under the carpet though.

Dropped the steering column and after driving the coupler pin out pulled it back and changed the upper PS box seal. Was actually less trouble than I thought it would be.

Noticed the Parking brake handle was missing, one on order.

Have to dink around with the horn buttons, don't think they are working. Have the "pad" assembly in the house to get nice and warm before I start fiddling around with 40 year old plastic.

"I think its got a hemi"