Had a buddy do a 360 swap into my 94 Dakota...got it back from him and a few things are with out a home. The truck is 94 Dakota (originally a 318) the engine is a 360 out of a 94 Ram 2500 HD 4x4. Can someone offer some guidance or a diagram?

The first pic with the hose sticking up runs back to the two prong connector right below the fuel rail at the back of the intake and looks like it was cut.

The second pics looks like some home splicing I do not remember that blue connector which has two lines off of which one runs into the intake manifold right next to the hose for the PCV valve in the first pic (Yes I know the PCV is broke and needs replacement.) The second line off the blue connector only has a small section of hose, only thing I can think of here is that my buddy tried to run the hose from the first pic which is smaller into that slightly larger section of hose on the blue connector.

In the final pic above there is a loose connector at the back of the fuel rail near the three prong connector that says MPC or maybe MPG on it, from the connector it runs back into the intake near where the two taped up sections of wire come out of the main harness. On the fuel rail there is a gold or bronze colored plug/cap, is this accurate or could one of my lines go there. Also disregard the steel line coming over and down the fuel rail, I know where that goes just forgot to remove it from the shot.

I dropped this truck off in March of 2012, just got it back Saturday. Why my buddy couldn't get it done I'm not sure, but with my job I was on 80-100% travel from January of 2012 until September of 2013. This is the first time I have seen the truck/engine since May of 2012 and now I have a mess to cleanup. Please help! -BD

Will the last one leaving the US please turn out the lights.