Quote:

Ok, let's start over here, a lot of confusing info has been posted on this thread.

Some say a 360 bracket will work. if so what year & model combo 360 bracket am I looking for (or 318 for that matter)?

If a 360? When did they ever install a 360 in an A-body with biscuit style engine mounts? They didn't, one year only 360 was used in A-body cars and that was 1974, and then the A-body used spool style engine mounts. I know for sure a 1971 style 340 mount will not fit, the bracket is too narrow to bolt up.

So which OEM mounts will fit my resto 340 engine AND my 1971 A-body biscuit style K-member?

Scott,is the problem with the width of the bracket or the bolt hole location or both?I'am checking a bunch of mounting hardware against a block to see if we can find the right combo.As I mentioned before we haven't had these kind of issues when using the correct mounts with the correct k-member but these cars were E-bodys.Give us a call with the block pad deminsions and we maybe able to figure it out.We even have some biscuit mounts that we can check.